Time for the annual St. Patrick's Day parade in Savannah when thousands of non-residents come and trash the city! They leave a big mess but they also leave a lot of money, which I guess is what counts in the end.
1. An old school band marching outside the Catholic cathedral
2. Broughton Street, in front of the Jen Library
3. It's tradition for women to run up to servicemen and kiss them on the cheek...
1. Aren't these guys freezing?
2. A group of aspriring riverdancers
3. (blush) That confederate soldier is totally waving at me
1. Look kids! It's American Idol's Diana Degarmo!
2. Again, lots of servicemen
3. When I took this I didn't know that girl was going to town on those chips
If you look closely, you can see a large chip hanging out of her mouth
1. I'm not sure when this trend of painting your dogs green began
2. Now there's something you see everyday...a green goat
3. Ah, no spray painted gimmicks for this wise breed