Sunday, December 14, 2008

The "Ugliest" Survivor Ever

So there I was, working on a sketch of George Bush getting a shoe thrown at him when something else hit me. I usually don't go out of my way to be mean, but watching Corinne on tonight's CBS Survivor finale really irked me.

Yea there's been plenty of mean-spirited comments made at other finalists during the final tribal councils before (the pioneer of such comments being Season One's Sue and her infamous "if you were dying of thirst, I wouldn't give you a drink of water" diatribe) but Corinne's sore loser cheap shot at Sugar's dead pop was way out of the realm of being out of line. EVEN more disturbing was the satisfied look on her face after having having let loose her premeditated spiel as if she had accomplished something. EVEN more disturbing than that was her blase attitude on the live reunion show later when Probst asked if she regretted saying anything. He understands filming is stressful and always gives the contestants on the reunion the chance to apologize, laugh about it, and blame it on the game but she just went on making childish excuses. In fact you could tell Probst himself was appalled even behind those gigantic dimples of his.

People like her use the excuse that "I'm just being myself, I say what's on my mind, that's just how it is" and think that they are coming off as strong, independent minds when in reality they are incredibly insecure pitiful human beings. Even looking at the reference pic to do this sketch really started getting to me.

And that concludes MY diatribe.

5 comments:

  1. Great sketch! She made herself look like the bitch she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch of Corrine is a good one, but she's actually a little too good looking in that sketch. She's far uglier than that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that is a SUPERB sketch of Corinne. Like I said, her family and friends (if she even has any) should really be ashamed. She's disgusting!

    Thanks for the link to your blog and for checkin' out mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only did you draw a good sketch of the bitch, but you wrote some good comments about Survivor. Mark Burnett should get a copy of it. You are a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured my sentiments of Corinne exactly through both your words and art. Corinne is one nasty, mean, ugly person. I thought maybe the Survivor editing crew made her out to be a bad person, but after watching the reunion show you can tell she is a piece of dog poo. Thanks for your depiction!

    ReplyDelete