Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is Christian Bale Malfunctioning?

In my opinion, no. In the newest celebrity rant heard 'round the world, Christian Bale let loose on the director of photography during filming on the set of Terminator: Salvation.  I can only imagine what it must be like to psyche yourself up for a scene (in this case, a very emotionally intense one according to an associate producer) and dive into it only to have someone bumble into it from off camera.

Certainly Bale went a little overboard with the rant, I think no one will argue that. But I'm not going to be so quick to throw him into the Michael Richards pit, that'd be going too far. Alec Baldwin survived his rant, I think Christian Bale will be fine too. If you're curious to read an account of what caused the outburst, go here.

Feb. 6th update - Bale calls into KROQ radio.  There's a little play button near the top of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment