Thursday, August 25, 2005

I Am the Chameleon

I decided today would be the last day to paint in El Dorado Park, mainly because my paintings need time to dry before I pack them into boxes. I've spent so much time at this spot I feel like I could repaint all the lines, values, and colors from memory if I had to (but hopefully that won't be the case.)

By the way, have I mentioned that I've been addicted to the Spanish-speaking radio stations since I've been here? I only like the ones that play old style Mexican music with lots of trumpets and accordians. Today on the radio a little girl requested in Spanish one of my favorite tunes of the summer. The DJ asked "Cuantos anos tienes!?" and in a tiny voice she replied, "tres." It was quite adorable. In the chorus of the song the guy is saying "I'm a chameleon." Now you too can enjoy the song by clicking here .

No comments:

Post a Comment